Our tenet is “client oriented, faith is root”.
When I think of great companies, here is my list of the 10 basic tenets of great companies that each seems to have in common:
- Recognize that customers and employees are our greatest assets.
- Combine great vision with strong core values and superb execution.
- Stay connected to our employees, customers, partners and suppliers.
- Demand quality and excellence in everything and everyone, and hold people accountable for great results.
- Continually search for ways to deliver more value to customers, and stay ahead of the competition.
- Make course corrections when and where needed, and realize that perfect failures are sometimes necessary to accelerate the speed of change.
- Follow the Golden Rule principle in their treatment of others, and create win-win partnerships in all major areas of the business.
- Value and reward diversity, teamwork, collaboration, smart risk-taking and innovation.
- Lead by real-world experience and example, not by the latest management dogma.
- Set high standards for performance, and consistently exceed their business and financial goals.